Friday, January 4, 2013

Metallics & Leather


Today I have a new outfit for you, that is appropriate for many occasions, because it's cosy and comfortable but at the same time it's glamorous and almost dressy.


It combines two of my favorite trends, metallics and leather.
To incorporate the metallics trend in this outfit I chose a pair of dark gold ballet flats, an oversized sweater with copper/gold sequins and a gold clutch. For another metallic touch in this look I went for a gold to copper smokey eye.
The black leather leggings are a perfect match with the metallic details of this outfit. They give an edgy twist to the look.


For hair I decided to go with a simple messy side fishtail braid and for makeup I did a golden smokey eye, as I already mentioned. For the lip color I chose a dark orangy red lipstick and combined it with almost the same color oversized stud earrings. Finally, to not add more clutter to the outfit, I went for a dusty pink nail color.




In general, metallics and leather go great together and depending on the items you choose you can create many different types of outfits.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different choices, so that you'll find the ones that suit your personal style best.

No comments:

Post a Comment